Thursday, February 10, 2005

photo hosting and image hosting by ImageVenue.com
Yeah, so i'm under-dressed for the new year... who gives a shit?

I do wish to have some fancy togs like Jude Law in Alfie, y'know, gucci suits, prada lace-ups, valentino shirts...photo hosting and image hosting by ImageVenue.com
The movie's a great date movie by the way, a relaxing take for those boring afternoons or late nites when u just don't know what else to do. Of course the fact that the title character leads a "happening" life does attract me somewhat...mainly becoz he gets to shag all the birds(duh, what else?), including a certain Sienna Miller(his current real-life squeeze)...who does look pretty hot in most scenes(when she's not fully dressed)
simonsays: hmm, lots of parenthsis today...i guess i'm back to my old self..lol

Anyway, heres a nifty little Q&A read-up for those questions you were always dying to find out about the fashion weekend. Find out how u can do a "Versace" walk...i'm more comfortable with a "street" walk...Read article here

Speaking of movies...do remember to catch Constantine, starring Keanu...Now i don't really credit him for his acting abilities, but he does fit the title role in this DC comic(Hellblazer)-to-film trip. I think the film's gonna do pretty well, through word of mouth(like mine) and effective marketing(released in Asia week ahead of the US), however i do hope it doesn't bring a whole host of comic related movies just coz its a comic. Not everyone can transfer a graphic novel to screen...thankfully Constantine does catch enough of my attention (cos i'll be damned, my first love is comics!)

"Welcome to my world"

Alrite, last topic for the day...something for u i-pod fans
PodBrix!


Cheers y'all

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi xymon, I thought I would post on your this post thread as I was here. Actually I am trying to find skateboard t shirts blogs, and getting bored looking and thought I would post cos I like your blog. I hope you dont mind. OK, now I've done that I'd better go looking for more skateboard t shirts. Cool blog xymon!

Anonymous said...

Hi xymon, I thought I'd just leave this message on your blog. I hope you don't mind. I've been trying to find blogs where people are talking about skateboard t shirts and when I was looking, I found this one on this post. Anyhoo, thought I would say hi, before I go off to find some more skateboard t shirts.

Anonymous said...

Hi xymon I was searching for skateboarding lessons and your blog came up, so I thought I would have a look and post on it. If you are interested in skateboarding lessons you should have a look at http://www.munkii.com. There is a blog there too, which you could always comment on skateboarding lessons about!

Anonymous said...

Love the comments. Keep 'em coming! By the way, if anyone is interested in quality vector art (professional clipart) and/or football clipart, I would recommend a seasoned pro.