Monday, March 26, 2007

all eyes on me

Nice little stroll around Orchard on Sunday. Nexus7 "Angie".503B.camo 'Sta
Yup, Angelina Jolie's eyes just kills it
*
Tee-Talk: Supreme Snake Eyes

Interestingly, Supreme S/S 07 had a "Snake Eyes" tee as well. Now, i'm no comic library nor expert here but i did follow pretty extensively on the comic during my teen years. I do know that appearances of Snake Eyes' face are few and far between.
As per comic continuity, he was disfigured trying to rescue his later-beau Scarlett, with long scar on his left eye. Perhaps i'm not trying as hard or my memeory has failed me, but I couldn't find that same image of his peepers as Supreme's...

In the comic-world, even after undergoing reconstructive surgery to fix his face, Snake Eyes would still encounter the misfortune of a second scarring by the Baroness, giving him yet another slash across the face [yes, he is that unlucky, he should try some feng shui or something]

I don't know about you guys, but those fierce lookers seem to belong more to Thomas Arashikage aka Tommy aka Storm Shadow aka Snake Eyes' sword brother. Don't believe me? peep this artwork:

And what if it wasn't about GI Joe at all?

Perhaps No Fear??? hehehe

In any case, feel free to comment on Emil's [new improved] Supreme tee forum
*
sticky pins

shout out to Sam for the pins, nice lookin' out bro!
*
fuck yoga
Fresh in the NYC...check out Fuck Yoga for some nifty laughs

Cute veneers to deck the walls

S78 should flip at the "Fuck Frank Gehry tee... heh heh heh
*
Music & Lyrics

Caught Music & Lyrics last week. If you haven't watched it yet, you should! Romantic comedy + nostalgic 80's + cute-as-a-button Drew Barrymore = 2 thumbs up! hahah
Seriously, you'll flip at Hugh Grant's rendition of 80's pop icon, reminiscent of A-HA! Don't forget to check out their "hit" song "Pop goes my heart" at the beginning of the movie:

and the diabetes-so-sweet-it-hurts "Don't write me off" to win back Drew's character

It's never been easy for me to find the words to go along with the melody
But this there's actually something on my mind
so please forgive these few brave awkward lines
Since I met you my whole life has changed
It's not just my furniture you've rearranged
I was living in the past but somehow you've brought me back
and I haven't felt like this since before Frankie said "Relax"
and Now I know based on my track record I might not seem like the safest bet
All I'm asking you is don't write me off just yet

For years I've been telling myself the same old story
that I'm happy to live off my so-called former glories
But you've given me a reason to take another chance
now I need you despite the fact that you've killed all my plants
And Now I know I've already blown more chances than anyone should ever get
All I'm asking you is don't write me off just yet
Don't write me off just yet


So sweet, silly, corny...lovely ;)
*
on rotation: Give it to Me

sick-sick Timba-beatz

laters

No comments: