Tuesday, September 06, 2005


Noo Ywark
I love that skatedeck by Stash..."old New York".
I'm also pretty impressed and stoked by the designs of OUaTiNY - Once Upon a time in New York. the folks are inspired by skate, hip hop, and stories from the "olde" city.

Visit the site, and leave them a mail if you're interested to buy...if you're nice enough, they might just send to your corner of the world.
My fave is the "club twenty7", i'll leave that to u guys to figure out the reason behind the design. But i know my buddy Ibrahim will love the Maradona tee ;)


Junya Watanabe "Man" for Comme des Garcons x Nike

sometimes i wonder a designer's thinking process....it looks like a knockoff sweater to me.
Garcons Homme "Rolling Stones" motif

This is more like it, but the "Stones" icon has been used eons ago, and probably done better by number(n)ine...


I'm bored and tired from work...'scuse my short update...
Check this: Rubiks cube. one hand. 29 seconds. unbelievable.
Fastest Rubiks cube...on one hand

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hi xymon I was searching for skateboarding clothing and your blog came up, so I thought I would have a look and post on it. If you are interested in skateboarding clothing you should have a look at http://www.munkii.com. There is a blog there too, which you could always comment on skateboarding clothing about!