Sunday, September 25, 2005

Random
Its a sunday and i'm bored as hell. So here's some random stuff i found either in my pc or random clickings of my bookmarks...


Converse Chucks
Word has it that an intern at Converse inspired this release. I don't care, its lovely all the same. Available at all Converse stores


Some lovelies...
J.Lo beach
LiLo see thru
Mandy bikini (wow)


Some '06 retro releases

AirMax 95

a Dunk and AF1 low pack of some sort featuring "baseball"like stitchings...
head to Kutsuya's for more.


I love my Maharishi Terminators, but always wondered who else bought the rest of the 599 pairs since i don't see them around much. Well, probably the guys bought them back, cos here's a Crazzeeey custom for a Sony PSP:

talk about mobile gaming
info via Fader mag

9 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey, what's up! Just leaving you a quick note. Noone knows about this yet, so hurry. Go to www.teburns.ws

Anonymous said...

Hi, I was just blog surfing and just passed by! If you have time, go see my web internet marketing related site. It's nothing special but you might still find something interesting.

whoelse said...

i hate spam...sighs

jasmine said...

I really enjoyed the content on your blog about sony psp will be back very frequently! I actually have my own sony psp exposed blog with all kinds of stuff in it. You�re welcome to com by

skateboarding clothing said...

Hi xymon I was searching for skateboarding rails and your blog came up, so I thought I would have a look and post on it. If you are interested in skateboarding rails you should have a look at http://www.munkii.com. There is a blog there too, which you could always comment on skateboarding rails about!

vector image said...

I don't know if screen printers or the like ever blog here but if they do they might be interested in free football clipart.

skateboarding lessons said...

Hi xymon I was searching for skateboarding gear and your blog came up, so I thought I would have a look and post on it. If you are interested in skateboarding gear you should have a look at http://www.munkii.com. There is a blog there too, which you could always comment on skateboarding gear about!

skateboarding for beginners said...

Hi xymon I was searching for skateboarding clothing and your blog came up, so I thought I would have a look and post on it. If you are interested in skateboarding clothing you should have a look at http://www.munkii.com. There is a blog there too, which you could always comment on skateboarding clothing about!

Butler said...

Hi, I hope you dont mind me posting on your blog. I thought if you like skateboarding rails, you might be interested in taking a look at the site http://www.munkii.com. There is some pretty cool stuff there and they are adding a lot of stuff everyday. Anyway, hope you dont mind.